Salary £19,171 – £21,589
Full time, permanent
- Hard-working, honest, dependable and self-motivated?
- Conscientious, methodical and a good record keeper?
- Capable of establishing good working relationships with staff, pupils and parents?
- Practical, with good DIY skills?
- Reasonably fit, because this is a physical role involving lifting and carrying, and working both indoors and outdoors in all weathers?
- Flexible in your approach to planning the working day?
- Proactive and willing to use your initiative?
- Child centred and solution focused?
If so, you’ll love working at The Limes Primary Academy!
The Site Manager is instrumental in the running of the school, ensuring that the site is safe and well-maintained and that our facilities provide exceptional opportunities for learning, both inside and out. As the school grows, there is the possibility for the role to be regraded to a higher pay range for the right candidate.
If you would like an informal discussion with the Business Manager, please contact Tim Marjoram at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (01502) 449200. We hope you will take the time to find out more about our new academy and experience our warm welcome.
Closing Date: 2nd September 2019 at 9am
Interview Date: 10th September 2019
Please return your completed application forms to: Mr Tim Marjoram, The Limes Primary Academy, Lime Avenue, Oulton, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR32 3BQ or via email to email@example.com
The Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
All our vacancies are advertised on this page, on our social media pages (do follow us!) and on the Suffolk Jobs Direct website https://www.suffolkjobsdirect.org/
The Limes Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All positions, both paid and voluntary, are subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory written references.
As part of our safer recruitment process we require sight of documents confirming your identity and your right to work in the UK. If you are selected for interview we will ask you to bring these documents with you along with any relevant qualifications. Please click on the links below for details of acceptable documents.
Further information is also available on our Trust website:
If you have any queries, please email our HR team: email@example.com