Our uniform, worn by all the children, is a distinctive feature of The Limes Primary Academy. We place an
emphasis on maintaining high standards of dress and appearance because we believe it encourages the
children to take pride in themselves and their Academy. We therefore ask parents to ensure that their
children always wear the correct uniform and that it is clearly labelled. Children also need to wear the
appropriate kit during PE lessons.
- Black sweatshirt or cardigan
- Purple polo shirt
- Grey bottoms – trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Grey or black socks/tights
- Black sensible shoes (no raised heels, platforms, boots or trainers)
- Outdoor coat
- Wellington boots for outside play
- Book bag
In the summer weather, grey tailored shorts and purple-checked summer dresses also form part of the uniform.
- Purple T-Shirt
- Black shorts
- Plimsolls or trainers
The Limes uniform is now available to order from our uniform supplier, Screens. To take a look at the full range and for more details of how to order the uniform, please click here.